Teaching is definitely one of my greatest passions.
I have over six years’ experience speaking before groups of various size and kind, ranging from 20 at a casual brunch gathering to near 1000 at a semi-formal event.
I would be honored to speak at your next event.
While I do have several talks prepared, I am happy to work with your group’s needs.
My most requested topics include:
- Bible Study Tools and Tactics: Why is Bible study important? Why should we read the Old Testament? What are best practices for starting or leading a Bible study?
- Women of the Bible: Character studies of Ruth, Esther, Mary, Hannah, Deborah, Bathsheba, Tamar, Rahab … and many more!
- The Supremacy of God: Is the God of the Old Testament the same as that of the New Testament? How is our God bigger than other gods? What are the realities and dangers of modern-day idolatry?
- Finding Rest: Learning to single-task, juggle God and life and find harmony in a noisy world.
- Raising Mission-Minded Kids: Should your parenting include missions education and evangelistic training? How can your family partner with missionaries around the world? What types of service activities can you do together? What tools are most effective at exciting and elevating kids’ global awareness?
Complete the contact form below to tell me a little bit about what you seek and to explore potential dates and opportunities.
- 22–26 June 2015: “Lineage of Grace” (a 5-part series) — Hawthorne, NJ
- 9 October 2014: “Unmet Expectations: Beginning Life Ever After” — Moms’ Night Out @ Hawthorne Gospel Church, Hawthorne, NJ
- 4–6 April 2014: “The Supremacy of God”— Grace Community Church Women’s Retreat, Canadensis, PA
- 1 March 2014: “Is the Old Testament Still Relevant? — Hawthorne, NJ
- 27 April 2013: “A Day with Patsy Clairmont” — Hawthorne, NJ (Click for pictures.)
- 15-16 December 2012: “Blessings” — Hawthorne Gospel Church, Hawthorne, NJ
- 18 September 2012: “Out of Academia: Writing and Publishing in the Real World” – Cairn University, Langhorne, PA
- 25-29 June 2012: “No Other Gods“, a 5-part series spread over one week, Hawthorne, NJ
- 10 June 2012: “Three Unlikely Women of Excellence” – Guest Speaker at women’s Bible class, Hawthorne, NJ
- 4 February 2012: Keynote Speaker at Annual Ladies’ Tea of Hawthorne Gospel Church, Hawthorne, NJ
- September 2010: “Finding Rest in a Restless World“, Hawthorne, NJ
- February 2010: “Raising Mission-Minded Kids” – MOMS of HGC (Mothers Offering Mothers Support), Hawthorne, NJ
- 9 September 2009: Trends in Christian Children’s Publishing, TransWorld Radio UK – Radio Interview
- June 2009: “Lineage of Grace” (a 5-part series), Hawthorne, NJ
- October 2008–April 2009: “Ruth: Moms, In-laws and Out-laws” (an 8-part series taught once monthly) – MOMS of HGC (Mothers Offering Mothers Support), Hawthorne, NJ