My new friend Jessie Gunderson does a “Best of …” post every month on her blog. I love it because it lets me catch up on any really good posts and discussions I might have missed.
Let’s face it: very few people can consistently stay on top of all the stuff they want to read. For me, blogs and websites always get pushed aside when life gets full. Even if I’m one in a million (which is unlikely), there are at least seven thousand people on this planet just like me. Maybe you’re one of them. Maybe you’ve pushed my blog aside in favor of things more important in the moment. Here’s your chance to catch up.
The Best of May
- The Newest Dennis Adventure (the accident and hopsital stay)
- When a boy breaks his leg … (reflections on life with a suddenly handicapped child)
- A Boy, A Shattered Femur and My Life One Year Ago (the anniversary post and compilation of all broken leg related posts)
- Big Birthday Wishes (Zach’s birthday and last day in his cast)
Also in the top ten:
- Joy Comes from Perseverance (Author Sheila Walsh guest post)
- What NOT to Say: Facing Friends who Face Infertility (advice from one who’s been there)
- Strawberry-Peach Oatmeal Crumble (an original recipe with photos)
- The Perfect Gift (talk of fetishes and book purses)
- Big Word Bible Studies (free downloadable Bible studies for individual or group use)
- Redefining Diversity (going beyond appearances)
Did I miss your favorite post? Or do you want to share popular posts from your site? Leave a link in the comments!