Last night we had some CRAZY storms here in New Jersey. Flash flood warnings, a lightning show that … well, it was awesome. So, we didn’t have our regular Big Word meeting like we had planned. (One of our members spent three hours in traffic just trying to get home from work.) We do, however, have all that is needed to be ready for our next meet.
This season we will explore the book of Second Kings. Here’s a video introduction, pretty much what we would have talked about last night had it not been for all the flooding and lightning and thunder.
And here are all of the applicable study tools and resources to get us started:
If you’re a Big Word subscriber, you already should have received these via email. If you’re not a subscriber, but would like to be included in our “inner circle” of Big Word participants, now’s the perfect time. Insert your email address below to …
- be among the first to receive new study guides — direct to your email inbox!
- receive notes, links to relevant articles and additional study resources.
- receive advance notice of any changes to the schedules, outlines or events.
- be an integral part of our prayer chain. This is a huge part of our community and connection!
- be invited to provide feedback on the materials and direction of Big Word.
Your Turn: What stories do you remember from Second Kings? Which parts do you look most forward to discussing this season?